- New this year our premium members, President's Club Members, can attend most of our over 30 events for free. This includes the Leadership Breakfast Series (LBS), the Opening Party, the Holiday Party and the Special Interest Group Meetings (SIGs). In addition, your guest can attend at preferred pricing available only to members.
- Club Members who are also HBS alumni are invited to join an Alumni Forum. Alumni Forums are groups of 8-12 individuals whose mission is to help its members grow personally and professionally by sharing in an atmosphere of confidentiality, trust, and respect.
- Members are exclusively invited to attend the school’s “Virtual Learning Series”, in which you can participate in a monthly moderated conference call with an HBS professor discussing a timely business issue.
- Working Knowledge, in partnership with the HBS Alumni Relations Office, makes exclusive faculty-related content available on a quarterly basis for Club members only. These articles are published to Club members 30 days before the general public can view them.
- All HBS Club of Atlanta members have the opportunity to enroll for a complimentary Brooks Brothers Corporate Membership Card. As a Brooks Brothers Corporate Member, you recieve everyday savings on regularly priced merchandise at Brooks Brothers U.S. and Canadian stores, by phone and online at Brooks Bothers.com. As a HBSCA Member you can access the Brooks Brothers benefits page where you will find detailed instructions on how to obtain your card.
Please visit our testimonials page to see what our members have to say about the club.