Frequently Asked Questions
My user ID and password do not seem to work. What do I do?
HBS Alumni must use your LEFA (Lifelong Email Forwarding Address) and password to sign-in. Changes or updates to your LEFA and/or password must be processed through the HBS. If you need to RESET or CHANGE your LEFA password, please use our online tools (available 24hrs/day). If you have forgotten your LEFA or need to create one, please contact HBS Alumni Records at 617-384-5977 or firstname.lastname@example.org (available Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm [EST])
What are the criteria for becoming a member?
Membership is open to all alumni of the Harvard Business School. The definition of an alumnus/a is any person meeting one of the following qualifications:
Who may come to the HBS Club events?
- Having a degree awarded by HBS
- Completing one full year of an HBS degree-granting program
- Having a certificate for completion of an Executive Education program lasting nine weeks or the equivalent
- Attending a military course at HBS
- Completing one full year of study and research under the direct supervision of a member of the HBS faculty
Most events are open to all HBS Alumni, other Harvard University alumni, as well as alumni of the member schools of the Atlanta Business School Alliance (http://www.atlantabsa.com/), an alliance of 17 top business school alumni clubs in the Atlanta area. Some events are open only to HBS alumni and their guests.
How can I change my RSVP? Specifically, I can I update or change the name of my guest?
How can I update my profile (email address or other contact information)?
- Click on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
- Choose the "Edit my RSVP List" and click on the "go" button.
- Change any information that you'd like.
If you are a registered user of the HBS Club of Atlanta website, you can access your account information by clicking on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.