Please join us for the an exciting, interesting & thought-provoking meeting of the HBS Club of Atlanta's Entrepreneur Special Interest Group @ Georiga Tech's ATDC
7:30AM-8AM NETWORKING 8AM-9AM SPEAKER
SPEAKER: Emerson Russell, Serial Entrepreneur
With extensive training in criminal justice, Emerson Russell began his own security company in 1972. Within two years, he expanded the company to include janitorial and maintenance services. In 1975, Emerson started ERMC, a total facility services company known for meeting customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations.
Under Emerson’s leadership, the services provided by the Chattanooga, TN based company have grown to include construction, construction clean-up, CCTV services, food processing services, landscaping, parking lot maintenance, uniforms & embroidery. These additional functions, combined with existing janitorial, maintenance and security operations, allow ERMC to tailor services for their customers.
As Emerson spearheaded the growth of ERMC, the company evolved into a single source supplier primarily known for providing “bundled services” to upscale malls and shopping centers across the United States. In 1998, Emerson expanded the company to include facility, specialty and high tech maintenance functions for airliners and airports. Today ERMC services a wide range of markets: aviation, commercial, food processing, industrial, institutional, medical, residential, shopping centers and retail.
Holding a number of state security and private detective licenses coupled with his vast array of community and professional memberships, Emerson continues to stay abreast of the needs of his customers and advancements in the industry as he leads his company forward for future growth.
His wife and 5 children and many family members work with him in the business.
RSVP REQUIRED Click here to Register
Cost is $5 cash at the door & includes continental breakfast.
Location: GEORGIA TECH ATDC BOARDROOM 75 5th Street, NW BOARDROOM Atlanta, GA 30308
75 5th Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
***The Centergy One Parking Garage has REOPENED! You can
also park at the Georgia Tech Hotel @ 800 Spring
Street NW Atlanta, GA 30308***
Directions from Southbound I-75/I-85 Downtown Connector:
- Take exit 249D toward Georgia Tech/US-78/US-278/N Ave.
- Merge onto Williams Street.
- At the red light, turn right at North Ave.
- Turn right at the first road onto Techwood Drive. Continue on Techwood Drive and then turn right at 5th Street.
- After you cross over the bridge on 5th Street, take your first left onto Williams Street.
- Then take your first right and turn left into the Centergy One parking garage.
Directions from Northbound I-75/I-85 Downtown Connector:
- Take exit 84 (10th Street/14th Street).
- At the top of the exit ramp, turn right onto 10th Street and follow it one block to Spring Street.
- Turn right onto Spring Street.
- Turn right into the building driveway in front of the LA Fitness and then turn right into the Centergy One parking garage.
- Walkway from the parking garage to the building:
- When leaving the parking garage, take the elevator to the fifth floor, then follow the covered walkway to the courtyard between the ATDC Building (Centergy One) and the Technology Square Research Building. The ATDC Building (Centergy One) will be to the left. Enter the ATDC Building, and the main ATDC office will be straight ahead in Suite 100.
Directions back to I-75/I-85 Downtown Connector:
- On exiting the parking deck, turn right. Immediately turn right again, onto Williams Street. (Williams Street is one way at this point).
- Stay in the right lane.
- Travel two blocks to 10th Street.
- Turn right onto 10th Street and travel one block to Spring Street.
- Turn right onto Spring Street. (Spring Street is one way southbound).
- Follow Spring Street across Fifth Street and across North Avenue.
- For northbound I-75/85, an entrance ramp will be to the right of Spring Street at Pine.
- For southbound I-75/85, stay on the left side of Spring Street and follow the signs to the southbound entrance ramp.
- For northbound I-85, quickly move into one of the four left lanes of the I-75/85 Downtown Connector, as I-85 splits off soon after the entrance ramp. I-75 will split off to the right.
Friday, May 21 2010
7:30am [ iCal ]
GA Tech ATDC
75 5th Street, NW
atlanta, GA 30308
Look Who's Coming:
... a total of 24 guests.