Please join us for the an exciting, interesting & thought-provoking meeting of the HBS Club of Atlanta's Entrepreneur Special Interest Group @ Georiga Tech's ATDC
7:30AM-8AM NETWORKING 8AM-9AM SPEAKER
Critical to entrepreneurial success is the ability to pivot. The ability to leverage the company's competitive advantages and go after the best opportunities the market presents even if it differs from the original business plan. Radhika is doing that with the core capabilities that have built Emcien. Radhika has leveraged the core technology that serves a variety of manufacturing and retail businesses to analyze social media by founding Gabacus. She'll discuss the company and the opportunities she's pursuing.
SPEAKER: Radhika Subramanian, Serial Entrepreneur
Ms. Subramanian is the CEO of Emcien Corporation, a software-as-a-serve company that offers customer buying pattern analytics that automatically reveals customer choices combinations and trends in sales.
Ms. Subramanian has nearly 20 years of experience applying techniques of advanced mathematics and analytics to business problems and delivering value to businesses. Emcien’s customers include NCR Corporation, AGCO Corporation, SP Richards and the City of Atlanta.
In 1998, she co-founded Idmon Corporation, which specialized in analytical applications for the transportation industry. Idmon was funded by Cordova Ventures and Imlay investments, and its launch customers were Delta Air Lines, Continental Airlines and South African Airways. The company was sold to Swissair Group in 2001.
She was nominated for the Franz Edelman Prize for Excellence in Management Science and Analytics.
This event will likely sell out,ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT IS NOW REQUIRED Click here to buy tickets!!!
Cost is $5 & includes continental breakfast.
Location: GEORGIA TECH ATDC BOARDROOM 75 5th Street, NW BOARDROOM Atlanta, GA 30308
75 5th Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Directions from Southbound I-75/I-85 Downtown Connector:
- Take exit 249D toward Georgia Tech/US-78/US-278/N Ave.
- Merge onto Williams Street.
- At the red light, turn right at North Ave.
- Turn right at the first road onto Techwood Drive. Continue on Techwood Drive and then turn right at 5th Street.
- After you cross over the bridge on 5th Street, take your first left onto Williams Street.
- Then take your first right and turn left into the Centergy One parking garage.
Directions from Northbound I-75/I-85 Downtown Connector:
- Take exit 84 (10th Street/14th Street).
- At the top of the exit ramp, turn right onto 10th Street and follow it one block to Spring Street.
- Turn right onto Spring Street.
- Turn right into the building driveway in front of the LA Fitness and then turn right into the Centergy One parking garage.
- Walkway from the parking garage to the building:
- When leaving the parking garage, take the elevator to the fifth floor, then follow the covered walkway to the courtyard between the ATDC Building (Centergy One) and the Technology Square Research Building. The ATDC Building (Centergy One) will be to the left. Enter the ATDC Building, and the main ATDC office will be straight ahead in Suite 100.
Directions back to I-75/I-85 Downtown Connector:
- On exiting the parking deck, turn right. Immediately turn right again, onto Williams Street. (Williams Street is one way at this point).
- Stay in the right lane.
- Travel two blocks to 10th Street.
- Turn right onto 10th Street and travel one block to Spring Street.
- Turn right onto Spring Street. (Spring Street is one way southbound).
- Follow Spring Street across Fifth Street and across North Avenue.
- For northbound I-75/85, an entrance ramp will be to the right of Spring Street at Pine.
- For southbound I-75/85, stay on the left side of Spring Street and follow the signs to the southbound entrance ramp.
- For northbound I-85, quickly move into one of the four left lanes of the I-75/85 Downtown Connector, as I-85 splits off soon after the entrance ramp. I-75 will split off to the right.